- Cylindrical triangle beaters made of selected steel for professional use
- The set consists of pairs of thicknesses 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 mm. You as the customer determine the length of the triangle beaters. Any length up to 25 cm is possible at no extra charge.
- Most commercially available triangle beaters are between 22 cm and 23 cm long. Over the years, however, a length of 20 cm has emerged as the sonically best variant.
- For easy differentiation and for protection against corrosion, the beaters are provided with coloured shrink tubing. By default, the length is about 1/3 of the total length. In various tests with the German State Opera, this length has proven to be the most advantageous in terms of sound. Other lengths, up to 50 % of the total length, are also possible at no extra charge. The colour coding was chosen so that beaters can be easily differentiated even in poor lighting conditions, e. g. in the orchestra pit.
- In order to ensure the greatest possible sound development, the use of stainless steel or chrome plating was deliberately avoided. The triangle beaters are therefore not entirely rustproof. If necessary, the triangle beaters can simply be restored to a visually appealing state using steel wool (000 or 0000).
- Leather case
Subject to errors and technical changes. Similar pictures.