- Professional castanet machine for use in orchestras. New, improved model. The castanet machine can be ordered with pre-installed castanets as well as for the assembly of existing castanets.
- Almost all standard castanets from well-known manufacturers can be mounted on it thanks to adjustable fastening points.
- The castanet machine is equipped with four felt pads on the underside and can therefore be played safely on a trap table. At the same time, the castanet machine is provided with a stable clamping device, which enables it to be mounted on stands with a tube diameter of up to 16 mm (KOLBERG, Pearl or similar).
- The castanet machine also has a quickly and precisely adjustable clamping mechanism.
- We offer the following castanets: Tela Negra No. 5, Tela Negra No. 6, Tela Negra No. 7 and Tela Negra No. 8. Other models on request.
For our castanets machine, we also offer professional castanets from Spanish production. Castanets can be made from various materials (plastic, rosewood, ebony, grenadilla, etc.). In recent years, however, the use of "Tela Negra" ("black cloth") has become more and more popular in the professional flamenco sector. These are layers of cotton fabric that are pressed with resin. In addition to the convincing sound properties, the material is insensitive to temperature and humidity fluctuations and therefore does not tend to tear. The castanets “Tela Negra Caja Resonancia” we offer also have indentations on the inside that improve the resonance. These castanets are available in sizes 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Soft bag "Percussion Bags" with 2 cm foam padding and handle for the safe and secure transport of your castanet machine
Subject to errors and technical changes. Similar pictures.